• Weasley twins__ {An explosion of...

Birthday Project

« Older   Newer »
Miyu Mayfire
view post Posted on 24/1/2012, 20:06

Hi,
we're here to share with you another beautiful charity project.
James & Oliver Phelps' birthday is coming, so we'd like to make them a special present.

Do you know Great Ormond Street Hospital?

You should take a look. It's another, wonderful charity, who cares about childhood illness.

Join our project is still easy.
You'd buy an item from the online shop. There's a lot of things for any possibilities. Make your choice, get the item and send a picture of yourself & your thing (or a short video too) to our e-mail address.

If you can't buy an item from the GOSH online shop (because of shipping problems or something else), you could also make a donation here, that's our fundraising page.

If you live outside the UK and want to purchase something from the shop, you should call this number to get more information: +44 844 888 3747
There's also a facebook page to join us. For any question, here's our e-mail address. James & Oliver fans from all over the world are welcome!

Important Updates: Unfortunately, shipping options are only for the UK members. Other countries could call the number I mentioned before but, at this point, I think is much easier for anyone to make a simple donation on the fundraising page.

Hope you'd like to join our project and, if you can, share it as much as you can.

bps

Spreading the word:

Lumos

Harry Potter Italia

Edited by Miyu Mayfire - 30/1/2012, 14:35

Miyu Mayfire
view post Posted on 25/1/2012, 18:58

Important Updates: Unfortunately, shipping options are only for the UK members. Other countries could call the number I mentioned before but, at this point, I think is much easier for anyone to make a simple donation on the fundraising page.

Miyu Mayfire
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 14:36

New article about the project: Harry Potter Italia

2 replies since 24/1/2012, 20:06   106 views